Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Bithday Ducky!!


This past weekend upto today we have been celebrating Jennie's 27th birthday. Saturday Mom came and watched the kids so we could go out for the evening. We went to one of our favorite places to eat the Old Spagetti Factory.

After we were going to go to a movie or play Laser Quest, but we decided instead to rent a movie and snuggle up in bed to watch it (when did we become so old and boring?). Needless to say we had a great night. Sunday we went over to mom and dad's for a little party with Cam and Christina and Jay. Jen was very excited to get her new ladies flames jersey the kids and I got her as well as the other things that were given to her.


It is hard to believe its been almost 11 years since we "hooked up"...who would have thought (besides us of course) back at EFY that we'd be married with 3 wonderful children on your 27 b-day. I am so grateful for the wonderful mother you are. It is so great to see the joy in our children's eyes when they see you, and the love and patience you show them. Your testimony, faith and example brings peace into our home. The integrity and honesty you have shown in choosing righteousness over evil has truly comforted me. The love you have and continue to show me is more than I could ever ask. My heart is and always will be yours. The sacrifices you have made as we have experienced 7 moves and 7 years of school (almost done!!) have not gone unnoticed. You are truly the most wonderful thing to have happened to me...You are the greatest! Oh, and did I mention you are pretty easy on the eyes too (hot in fact). We have truly been blessed together...I CAN'T WAIT TO SPEND THE REST OF FOREVER WITH YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!

3 comments:

Jennie n Jeff said...

Hey Thanks hot stuff!! I love you for always and ever...

Ashley said...

Jeff, that was purely disgusting. But, I am glad that you love my sister so much. It takes a certain kind of person...
Jen, remember the time we laughed hysterically through the drive-thru at McD's b/c you had your coat on backwards and the hood over your face? Shoot, that's funny. I can't stop laughing even now.
Like I was saying, it takes guts Jeff.

Andi said...

Ok, that McDonalds story is funny, I don't care who you are. Happy Birthday Jen - hope it was a good one! And good job Jeff on being a stud of a husband!