I have forgotten about this old blog of ours, but I found it last night and loved looking back at everything. So here I go again...
It ended with an update from Nov 2015, so I'll write what I remember...
December of 2015 was a dark month for us, we lost another baby about mid December... In the midst of all the Christmas concerts and performances, I was sick and tired, thankfully I have family and amazing friends who picked up my slack... I'm sure Christmas was fun, but my phone crashed and I had to get a new one and lost all Dec pics... Moving on
So in January Jeff and I decided we needed a much needed get away. Thank heaven for parents who will babysit and have a condo in the az for us to chill in.
We ate, slept, ate, toured, ate and went to a ball game. A lovely time was had by all!
Deacon had a Starwars party with his friends (cousins)....
Griffy had his 11th bday with friends...
We did the Drum again...
That covers Jan and Feb..
No comments:
Post a Comment