Sunday, January 31, 2016

October







 October was filled with more fun... and school and work and other things. I started working back at my old office in Calgary on Fridays. It is nice to get a little break from laundry and I get to talk to adults... it is a good split.
It was so exciting to have a really live fall this year. We were able to  do enjoy the warm weather with trips to bowness, mini golf and marshmallow roasting.




 We headed down to HillSpring for the Thanksgiving long weekend. The Weather was great, the kids ran a muck, we got to visit with family and eat delicious food.

 Mid October Came and I wanted an update on my front room. I picked out the style, my dear mother made me some shelves, and the rest is history. I love it!!



Halloween came and I had a mini Avengers team, Ironman, Hulk and Thor... plus a cousin pirate...
 I am always surprised at how much candy they come home with... and we of course have a parent tax....
 My beautiful dead zombie bride...
Jeff and I went to C&C's annual Halloween party, Lots of food and fun costumes... We were Lenard and Penny from big bang theory. 

I'm sure other exciting things happened, but that is the problem with trying to journal 3 months later..

No comments: