Friday, October 4, 2013

The Land I love... July


Abbey playing with Deacon at 'the meadows '

The river bottom ...

... with the cousins

more eating with some of the fam.

a few of the gals

I didn't brew this year... so I got to Judge instead!
 

more cousin's playing

Grandma/pa Gibb with the kids

Best parade ever...
 
 

Waterton
 

and ice cream.It is pretty muchthe same every year but I LOVE IT. Missing all my family like mad!
I pitty the fool who has never been to the best place in the world, with the best people..
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristen Gibb said...

I pity the fool as well! We're so darn lucky to have grown up with Grandparents there -- and now your kids are lucky too! I love the meadows :)

Anonymous said...

great blog jen, we love having everyone. A little slice of heaven for us.