So at the end of April Calgary had a comicon...
I am a pretty big Trekkie and kind of a closet nerd, so I really wanted to go....
So I entered a radio contest and won VIP tickets! I was so pumped.
I am a pretty big Trekkie and kind of a closet nerd, so I really wanted to go....
So I entered a radio contest and won VIP tickets! I was so pumped.
We took the kids with us on Friday night,
they were so excited! One of there favorite things is Star Wars, so we just had to get a picture with Darth Vader. They were in awe!
they were so excited! One of there favorite things is Star Wars, so we just had to get a picture with Darth Vader. They were in awe!
They also are obsessed with Lego, so Abs just had to take a picture of this Lego city.
(Data, Picard, Riker, Dr. Crusher, Geordi, Lt. Yar, Wesley Crusher, Worf, Troi)
As part of our prize we got to meet and get autographs of the whole 'crew'!
I didn't think I would be so gobsmacked.... but I was. Patrick Stuart talked to me, and his voice is even cooler in person! It was so neat to get a chance to see them all in person... It was nice to have Deacon there, he always cause's a stir... and the ladies of the 'crew' all loved him!
So here was our prize... two signed posters!
It was pure nerd bliss!!

1 comment:
sure know how to make your momma proud. Boy could I tell some geek stories about you.
Post a Comment