Sunday, March 18, 2012

Griffins Big Day...











Griffin had a family party this year…

and then instead of a friend party he wanted to go to Drumheller. To make it extra special we decide to spend a night in a hotel. You can tell it was a super fancy (the kids thought so anyway!) because it had a water slide and a breakfast were you can eat what ever you want… which may have been Griffs favorite part!

Treats and a movie in bed….


I think they spent the whole time on the slide, the kids loved it, even Deacon liked watching from the side line. (the big splash is Jeff)


Then off to the museum.. the kids were terrified at first but soon warmed up to it and couldn’t get enough!


And what is an adventure without a fun face contest during lunch…..


I think Griffy won….

Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

John and Patty G said...

I'm kind of partial to Jeff's photo
John G.