Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2 weeks in to December...

We have had a busy few weeks...
Griffy lost his first tooth... he wiggled and wiggled it and had it out in about 2 days. He really wanted some money from the tooth fairy!
We've been doing a lot of sledding... and I have no pictures... just know it was super fun and the boys like to go off jumps... and I'm sure we will be doing more!
We've seen Santa at a few places. Bauer Loves him... but is terrified at the same time... see picture
Abbey and Griffy both love the old man too...

Abbey had her first Piano recital. She looked so grown up and did great! She played 2 songs... on with no book!
We went to the Airdrie light show. The kids loved it! So many Christmas lights... and cheaper then the zoo!!
I hope you are all ready for the Christmas season... and remember.... " It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags."

No comments: