I love Halloween! I love dressing up and having my family dress up, I love the creepy (not scary) movies that are one and all the decorating. The kids picked out their costumes this year... Abbey wanted to be a Vampire with blood...
The boys both love super hero's... and they picked out Batman... both of them. The still spend a lot of time being Batman, they loved it!
We went trunk or treating on Saturday at a 4 ward party. It was so good. They had food, games and a magic show! I think I would rather do trunk or treating every year, it is faster, you can warm up, and I don't need to worry about the candy the kids get!
We went to a Halloween party at Cam and Christina (Jeff's brother) house one night... They know how to throw a party, their house was decked out, super fun! If you have seen the movie Nacho Libre you will know who we are... It is a family favorite...
These are Nacho's/Jeff recreation clothes 'they look very expensive'
3 comments:
holy crap. abby's makeup scared me too!
holy smokes...abby has got to be the scariest vampire out there.
Oh man, oh man! Those Nacho costumes are the besssst. You see, beneath the clothes, we find the man. And beneath the man we find...
his nucleus.
Well done.
Save me a piece of that corn.
Post a Comment