I know Mothers Day is a week old, but seeing Jennie's tribute to our mom's has sparked a desire to write a few words about how great a mother she is. Jennie is an inspiration in her love, strength and ability as a mother to our three very active children (and wife to one such as I). Over the last several years, as I returned to University, and now, as we have begun building a private practice, Jennie has sacrificed much to fulfill the long, hard, and often thankless job of a stay at home mother. She works so hard each day for our family, and our kids adore her. It never ceases to amaze me how she accomplishes so much in a day. She really is an amazing women!! There is no greater blessing the kids and I enjoy than of having Jennie in our lives!! You really are one of a kind baby! Thanks for everything you do! We love you!Sunday, May 16, 2010
SuperMom
I know Mothers Day is a week old, but seeing Jennie's tribute to our mom's has sparked a desire to write a few words about how great a mother she is. Jennie is an inspiration in her love, strength and ability as a mother to our three very active children (and wife to one such as I). Over the last several years, as I returned to University, and now, as we have begun building a private practice, Jennie has sacrificed much to fulfill the long, hard, and often thankless job of a stay at home mother. She works so hard each day for our family, and our kids adore her. It never ceases to amaze me how she accomplishes so much in a day. She really is an amazing women!! There is no greater blessing the kids and I enjoy than of having Jennie in our lives!! You really are one of a kind baby! Thanks for everything you do! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks Jeffy, we agree. And those lucky kids have one great dad too.
Post a Comment