Friday, April 30, 2010

Bauer John Hill....

Bo turned 3 on April 8th, and I still can't believe that my baby is that old!! I have yet to get his pictures done yet but here is a bit about Bo..

He has a ton of nicknames... Bo, beej, BJ, BoBo, Bobe, Little John, Monster and Weasel.
He is very physical, he loves very hard.
He will wrestle all day if he could.
He loves his daddy, and is with him any chance he gets.
He loves Blue's Clue's, and Sesame Street.
His favorite movie is Nacho... but we try to limit it so his runner up is Robin Hood.
Favorite primary song is 'popcorn popping', favorite rock music 'We will rock you'
He can eat a grown man under the table when it comes to mashed potatoes.
He has a huge sweet tooth and can find a chocolate chip anywhere anytime...
He loves playing/wrestling his brother and sister.
He loves going outside and could easily spend all day in the dirt.
He loves superheros... I have no idea how he knows them, current faves, Spiderman, Mr. Incredible... and I don't know if Bumblebee counts...
He is a very happy little boy.... unless he is tired or hungry, then you better watch out.
He is stubborn as a mule.
He loves to torment his Grandpa Whitehead (we just don't know where he gets it from!)
He is a water-baby.
His favorite colour is 'Greem'... he points to a different colour every time...
He is a huge adrenalin junkie and most of the time I don't know how I will keep him alive.... so we keep him on a leash....
He can jump from huge heights without getting hurt... yet...
We love you Bauer.... Happy Birthday to you..


3 comments:

melissa said...

i loved every single one of the pictures of him!!

miss you jennaie (in melissas best forest gump voice)

J & P Gibb said...

good stuff you guys. I knew Melissa would like the dirt snot picture. We are proud of our little Bauer, have a great year three. Try not to drive mom any more crazy then she already is.

D said...

This kid is awesome. He has the eagle powers... he has the nutrients.