Well it has been a long couple months, but we are excited for a break from school! We have been missing Jeff while he has been busy at school, but we are so
thankful for all the hard work he is doing for our family. What a guy! I never realized how much I loved him until I had the opportunity to miss him while he is gone. But I appreciate all he has done for me and the kids more because of it. He does so much for me, forgives me for my weaknesses, is a wonderful father, a worthy priesthood holder, a hard worker, and the only one who knows the real me ( I'm an odd duck,but he loves me anyway). He is doing so well in school, we are so proud of him. I can't wait to enjoy the holiday, and will try to be a better and more supportive wife to him while he is finishing his school....only 4 more months baby... Way to go my love!!!!
Oh and have you ever seen a
man so cute. I am so thankful for the boy I started dating, the young man I chose to marry, and the amazing man I would choose again and again....

oh and for all those 'Twilighters' I feel bad for Bella, she only has an Edward...and I have a Jeff.
2 comments:
YOU KNOW I NEVER WOULD HAVE APPRECIATED THAT LAST COMMENT BEFORE. BUT I JUST FINISHED READING THE FIRST BOOK AND STARTED ON THE SECOND TONIGHT. MAN HE SEEMS INTRUIGING...EDWARD I MEAN. BUT ISNT THAT NICE YOU CAN FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT JEFFY!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU SOMETIME THIS FINE HOLIDAY! OH NY THE WAY SHELBY SAYS WE ARE NOT ALOUD TO GO WITH HER AND ABBY TO CALAWAY NEXT TIME. JUST HER AND ABS.. ALREADY TRYING TO GET RID OF US TO MEET THE BOYS AHHH!!!
"The lion fell in love with the lamb"...you are the greatest, Ducky! Forever with you is not long enough. "You are my personal brand of heroin."- Love Jeff.
Post a Comment