
Sunday, June 15, 2008
The ZOO!!
A couple weeks ago Jen & MK invited the kids and I to the Zoo for a day of fun. The kids were so excited to go. It was sunny for most of the day, and the kids loved the animals. It seems like every other time I had been there the animals are asleep, but this time they were all up and running around, the kids really loved the baby elephant. We had a picnic lunch on the grass, and they had some peacocks and turtles loose on the grounds. The kids loved to see the animals running around. We also spent a long time at the playground, that was like a whole other zoo! It was really a fun day, and I was surprised at how well Griff and Bo did. Bauer loved seeing all the "puppies", and Griff actually stayed with us without getting lost... that is pretty impressive for us! Anyway so much fun! Thanks Jen & MK for a great trip to the ZOO!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment