
Next my dad. I remember people telling me how scary my dad looked, and I would think 'my dad? That big giant teddybear who me and my sister could take down??' He is really a big teddy. I have never heard him say a bad word about anybody, say any "bad" words, or really even yell. He is the most humble man you will ever meet. If you ask me or my sister we will tell you he was a great dad and man.
My father-in-law, who I tease more then he deserves! Sorry! He has always been willing to help when we need it and from the man that Jeff is I know where he learned it. Oh and he is always willing to offer golf tips, even to me!
I am still lucky enough to have both my grandpas (but only have a pic of Grandpa Amen)
I am still lucky enough to have both my grandpas (but only have a pic of Grandpa Amen)
I always remember some of my favorite times in my life were at my grandpa Gibbs farm. I always thought he was the biggest and strongest man, very quite, but if you listened, very funny.
We really miss living in Lethbridge and being close to Grandpa Amen. My kids love to wrestle him, and I always know if I have a question or problem he is there with the answer and a helping hand.
Last but not least Grandpa Hill. This past week we received the sad news that he had passed away. At 96 years old he had a long life and produced an amazing family. This is a picture of him doing one of his favorite things... a Chinese dinner with his family. I will always remember him with his big smile and funny stories. We will always remember and miss you Gramps!!
Happy fathers day to all you dads out there!!
1 comment:
Your a lucky girl! Thank you again for making that photo album. It was so cool. I just wanted to say that I appreciate it so much. Your kids are the best by the way! I wish I lived closer so we could all spend more time together. Who knows this oil company from Calgary hires me! Tell everyone I say hello, and rub Griffen's head for me!
Post a Comment