A couple weeks ago we headed on out to spend a few days at mom and dads townhouse in Kimberly. As usual we all had a great time. The night we got their it dumped a couple feet of powder so Dad and I had to go skiing one day and the rest of our time was spent relaxing in the hot tub, swimming in the heated pool, eating and hanging out. The kids always love it there because there is always a ton of snow, so they love to play outside. It was nice to get one last little break before school and everthing started back up again.
The past couple weeks have been tremendously busy with school, work, volunteering, church and the kiddies. It seems like I am away from home more than I am there these days. Jen really is true blessing as she does such a great job with the kids and everything. I changed my Senior Practicum to working with the Lethbridge Family Centre (www.famcentre.ca). I am working with The Family Cunsellors there and I love it. Jen has started going to the gym and is really enjoying that too...it gives her a much needed and deserved break in the day from the kids. Yesterday we celebrated Jennie's 26th birthday...HAPPY B-DAY BABEY!! The Gibbs were able to come and babysit for a little bit so we could go out to dinner it was very nice then we came home to watch a movie.
Other than that not too much more going on. I have applied to a few Masters Programs so we are anxious to see what happens. Who knows where we will be and what we will be doing in a couple months when I graduate.
No comments:
Post a Comment